Ninja® Razr Silver 5 is a high performance cut resistant glove in the Ninja® Razr range. These gloves are made from Dyneema®, which is a super strong fibre, offering maximum strength and minimum weight. Ninja® Razr Silver 5 is suitable for protection against a wide range of mechanical and cut hazards, while delivering an unprecedented level of comfort, flexibility and cut resistance.
- COATING – PU coating offering superb flexibility and comfort.
- ENHANCED GRIP – Soft, durable and flexible coating that provides a firm dry or wet grip.
- EXCELLENT COMFORT – The Dyneema® blend provides excellent comfort that lasts longer by dissipating heat to cool the hand.
- EXCELLENT BREATHABILITY – Provides excellent 360 degree breathability
RAZR – Cutting Edge Performance The Ninja® Razr cut resistant range is the best that technology can offer. Developed by Ninja®’s progressive Innovation Team which creates and works with the most unique premium quality yarns and fibres to produce world class cut resistant gloves. Ninja® Razr gloves offer the dual benefit of being the most reliable cut resistant gloves with unmatched comfort and control.
This is the art of ensuring 360 degree breathability for the hands.
This is the art of making Ninja® gloves feel like second skin.
This is the art of providing outstanding grip to Ninja® gloves in dry, wet and oily conditions.
This is the art of providing outstanding cut resistance to gloves.
Hand Care Technologies
• Glass and ceramics handling • Sheet metal operations • Automotive manufacturing • Injection moulding operations
26 cm (Size Large)
Palm, Knuckle, Hook & Loop Fastener Attachment
13GG Dyneema®, Glass, Nylon and Spandex Composite Knitted Liner
Standards and Certifications
your are using old browser Please update your browser