Ninja® HPT™ GripX is the most lightweight multipurpose glove based on Ninja®’s HPT™ Technology. It provides superior grip and dexterity in wet, dry and oily conditions.
- COATING – Proprietary HPT™ coating.
- SUPERIOR GRIP – Soft, durable and flexible micro-foam coating with a non-slip surface that repels liquid to provide the highest level of wet, oily and dry grip.
- VIBRATION ABSORPTION – Encapsulated air pockets absorb and mitigate the effects of light vibrations before it reaches the hands.
- COMFORT – Highly flexible coating and breathable nylon liner offers all-day comfort.
HPT™ – Superior Grip and Dexterity The Hydropellent Technology (HPT™) is a unique proprietary coating that repels liquid and provides excellent grip in wet, dry and oily conditions. The HPT™ offers secure handling gloves that are lightweight, have superior grip and dexterity, whilst being supremely comfortable. Further, this unique coating has “encapsulated air pockets” which absorb and mitigate the effects of light vibrations.
This is the art of ensuring 360 degree breathability for the hands.
This is the art of making Ninja® gloves feel like second skin.
This is the art of providing outstanding grip to Ninja® gloves in dry, wet and oily conditions.
Hand Care Technologies
• Shipping and receiving • Plumbing • General purpose • Food handling • Warehousing • Materials handling and assembly • Food processing • Gardening
25 cm (Size Large)
Palm, Knuckle and Fully Dipped
15GG Nylon and Spandex Knitted Liner
Standards and Certifications
your are using old browser Please update your browser