Force Cut 5
Ninja® Classic Force Cut 5 is the lightest EN level 5 glove in the Ninja® Classic Range. It has been designed to provide enhanced grip and its Dyneema® fibres have up to 20 times more abrasion resistance than gloves made with aramid-based (spun) yarns. This performance work glove has a grey PU coating that inhibits dirt and provides excellent dexterity.
- COATING – Grey Polyurethane coating.
- DYNEEMA® BLEND – Provides up to 20 times more abrasion resistance than aramid-based (spun) yarns.
- CONCEALS DIRT – Grey Polyurethane coating inhibits dirt.
- EXCELLENT BREATHABILITY – It offers excellent breathability and sweat absorption.
This is the art of making Ninja® gloves feel like second skin.
This is the art of providing outstanding grip to Ninja® gloves in dry, wet and oily conditions.
This is the art of providing outstanding cut resistance to gloves.
Hand Care Technologies
• Glass and ceramics handling • Sheet metal operations • Automotive manufacturing • Injection moulding operations
25 cm (Size Large)
Palm and Knuckle
13GG Dyneema®, Glass, Nylon and Synthetic Composite Knitted Liner
Black and White
Standards and Certifications
your are using old browser Please update your browser