Ninja® Razr Diamond 3 is a highly sophisticated cut resistant glove in the Ninja® Razr range. These gloves are made with Dyneema® Diamond technology fibre which is the world’s most advanced cut resistant fibre; 40% lighter than aramid fibres and offers a 200% improvement in cut resistance performance over gloves made with standard Dyneema®. Ninja® Razr Diamond 3 is lighter, cooler, more flexible and lasts longer than any other cut resistant glove.
- COATING – Soft PU coating offering superb flexibility and comfort.
- HIGH CUT PERFORMANCE – 200% improvement in cut resistance performance when compared to gloves made with standard Dyneema® fibre.
- EXCELLENT COMFORT – The dramatically thin fibre of Dyneema® Diamond technology allows for increased cut resistance without the fibreglass discomfort. It allows for better feel and control, and radiates heat away from hands for all-day comfort.
- EXCELLENT BREATHABILITY – Provides 360-degree Breathability.
RAZR – Cutting Edge Performance The Ninja® Razr cut resistant range is the best that technology can offer. Developed by Ninja®’s progressive Innovation Team which creates and works with the most unique premium quality yarns and fibres to produce world class cut resistant gloves. Ninja® Razr gloves offer the dual benefit of being the most reliable cut resistant gloves with unmatched comfort and control.
This is the art of ensuring 360 degree breathability for the hands.
This is the art of making Ninja® gloves feel like second skin.
This is the art of providing outstanding grip to Ninja® gloves in dry, wet and oily conditions.
This is the art of providing outstanding cut resistance to gloves.
Hand Care Technologies
• Steel industry and sheet metal fabrication • Automotive industry • Glass and paper handling • Heavy metals handling • Plastic, carpet and cardboard trimming and cutting • Machine shops
26 cm (Size Large)
Palm, Knuckle, Hook & Loop Fastener Attachment
18GG Dyneema® Diamond, Nylon and Spandex Knitted Liner
Standards and Certifications
your are using old browser Please update your browser